S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics of my real pride and joy.
I have had it since I was 15. I'm 23 now.
It is a 86 longbed.(I know its a longbed but its cool for me and im gonna go crazy with it).
It has a belltech 6/8 drop
phantom billet grille
fiberglass rollpan
full billet interior
2 polk db 10s
polk db 6 1/2" components in kick pods
Kenwook deck
Mtx amps
Dual 2 chamber flowmasters
soft bed cover
and bunch of other crap.
The poor thing has been locked up in my garage waiting for its new motor. Hasn't been driven in about 1.5 years. But it still gets the garage no matter what. As soon as my Sdime is paid off the fullsize gets bags, 20/22 combo, and a gm Ramjet 350.
Tell me what ya think.

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is another

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! that thing is sick dude...

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
PaintinDeezNuts said:

It is a 86 longbed.(I know its a longbed but its cool for me and im gonna go crazy with it).
dont be worried i got a longbed too and i fockin love it! i think it looks sick all layd out! :thumbup:

anyone who would bash on someone who has a longbed... should have their dick welded in their a$$... because you are forever a homo.:bh:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
sweet! :thumbup:

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Pics Of My Fullsize. What Do Ya Think

94badazz said:
dont be worried i got a longbed too and i fockin love it! i think it looks sick all layd out! :thumbup:

anyone who would bash on someone who has a longbed... should have their dick welded in their a$$... because you are forever a homo.:bh:
:headbang:

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
badass....longbeds kickass by the way

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Looks awsome, tucking tire!

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Re: Re: Pics Of My Fullsize. What Do Ya Think

94badazz said:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74124 :finger:

Very clean dude, mid 80's fullsizes are sah-weet when done up, and I couldn't tell it was a longbed until you pointed it out, I was too busy looking at the front end!

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
thats pretty sweet man... Any idea where my buddy can get a billet grill for his '71 C10? just a grill, or a insert, not the phantom grill :( Anyway... The long bed is cool, ya don't see it too much.

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Re: Pics Of My Fullsize. What Do Ya Think

Imperialc00 said:
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74124 :finger:

Very clean dude, mid 80's fullsizes are sah-weet when done up, and I couldn't tell it was a longbed until you pointed it out, I was too busy looking at the front end!
I tried to make it look shorter, it helps when you are tuckin a 285-75-15 in the back. Fills up the wheel well alot.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pics Of My Fullsize. What Do Ya Think

Imperialc00 said:
hey you have just won 94badazz's official your gay award!
iv been waiting to give it to that special person who just loves the smell of ky and male ass!

sorry to whore your thread but i had to get that out... sick of seeing him rip on longbeds.

by the way... i showed your truck to a couple of my buddies and they thought it was fockin sick. it think it would look amazing with bags and 20/22 combo boyds and make em deep! keep up that sick sh*t!

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pics Of My Fullsize. What Do Ya Think

94badazz said:
hey you have just won 94badazz's official your gay award!
iv been waiting to give it to that special person who just loves the smell of ky and male ass!

sorry to whore your thread but i had to get that out... sick of seeing him rip on longbeds.

by the way... i showed your truck to a couple of my buddies and they thought it was fockin sick. it think it would look amazing with bags and 20/22 combo boyds and make em deep! keep up that sick sh*t!
:blaugh:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts