S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is. not much to look at right now, but as soon as i get my system in my truck i'm gonna get a little crazy with it. how do you like those wheels? lol.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry for the size of them. heres the front. that smoothie bumper is pretty lonely up there. as soon as i get a chance, maybe spring break i'll start replacing some parts.

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
DUDE. You gotta tell me where you got those wheels. Those are

Awesome

LOL, j/k but now I think 1st gen projects have a lot of potential, so show us whatcha got. the front end looks like it's on it's way already as well, planning to slap a nice big billet fence on the front of that thing?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OnyXblaze said:
DUDE. You gotta tell me where you got those wheels. Those are

Awesome

LOL, j/k but now I think 1st gen projects have a lot of potential, so show us whatcha got. the front end looks like it's on it's way already as well, planning to slap a nice big billet fence on the front of that thing?
if i told you, i'd have to kill you. nah j/k. i know they suck but for 50 bucks i cant complain. believe it or not i might have them sold. yeah the front is gettin a gmc grill w/ a billet insert and probably the stock airdam for a while. i'll keep some updated pix as i go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts