S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have a program to shrink the pics. so heres a link. http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=2&a=55466

pics in front of the houses is almost 2 years old. the pics with the almost painted looking sky as a back drop is from a couple weeks ago.

Let me know what you think, and suggestions as what i should do next.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice looking ride. how do you like those M3 mirrors? i want to get a pair for my truck. Lowering or bagging your truck would be a nice touch.

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love them especially since they got the signals in them. Gives it that extra touch.

J

·
0 Posts
You went a little paint crazy with the interior, i'm deff. not a fan of that, its a ricer move:ggay: , i can do w/out the flames and tails as well, besides that i like it, mirrors are nice too

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i did paint a lil too much. i was unemployed and bored at the time and took the inside of my truck apart and decided to paint it. When i put it all back together i was like "uhh oops" oh well

·
3,255 Posts
I saw the pic where you had your exhaust located to the front of your rear tire.... I say hav someone cut part of the gfx and have it come out the side with a cool camaro tip or something.

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
digital_xtreme said:
I saw the pic where you had your exhaust located to the front of your rear tire.... I say hav someone cut part of the gfx and have it come out the side with a cool camaro tip or something.
Thats what i was originally going to do but i got impatient and called the exhaust shop and asked if they could take me that day and they did. I eventually want to redo the exhaust so ill probably get it done then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts