S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
very nice, I like the stripes. where did you get the bet cover? Di you get it from the dealer. And how much did it run ya, painted and installed.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cattfish I got the tonneau cover aftermarket from a place in Windsor Ontario called Vehicle Ventures. It cost me $1200 Canadian and that included having it shipped, painted, and installed. Oh yeah and that also includes the tax. It's a bit pricey but will last forever. It's steel with a gelcoat and fibreglass reinforcements so it won't warp or crack, and also has a nice smooth surface. Only downside was it took 6 weeks to deliver.
The lid is made by a company called Gemtop, and is called a GT Classic.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Windsor!! WOOHOO!!! lol....Im gonna have to find that place, then get me one of those covers....SWEET a$$ truck man...

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Damn, I love those stripes. Did you have to put them on the bed cover yourself? Does GM make them to go on bed covers? I thought they would only have them for the hood/roof/tailgate.

Very nice truck!! -Jamie

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the compliments guys !

The sub box was designed by me and I had a friend (cabinet maker) help bring the drawings to life. This guy did an awesome job, beautiful joints that maximized the inside volume and still made it strong as hell in case I had one of my heavier friends sit on it....its all 3/4" MDF

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
where did u get the billet bowtie from? nice truck

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Did you put the stripes on the bed cover yourself?

They look sweet, anyone know how much those might run?:evilg:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Hey 02....we should get together sometime...Im only like 15 minutes from the border, in Detroit. Could prolly get a few of us together and hang out. Let me know!

·
Sparkin-N-Layn 20's front&back
13 Posts
DUDE, Seriously how did you get that shift knob on there, every one has been telling me that i have to replace the stick along with the shift knob,How in the world did you take the stock knob off?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts