S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
XTRM2NV
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some pics of some Carbon Fiber Tails or Gunmetal tails. If anyone knows who makes some good looking ones PLEASE let me know. I am planning on putting them on my black x and taking off my Elegante's by TYC. Any kind of info is appreciated

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
These are my TYC Elegante CF tails

I painted the borders black...I think it looks better.

·
C.L.I.T Commander
168 Posts
not to be a whore here, but does anyone know if there are any tails out there fitting our trucks that have a slightly protruding look, like those on the trailblazer/newer trucks? i have always liked the cf look, but have an itch to remove the clear outer plastic, it just seems so unnecessary.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i took out the white lights that light up the carbon fiber. it gives ur tails a real good look.i don't kno about the other 49 states but its illegal to have white lights shinning from the back of ur vehical(except the liscence plate light) so it keeps me from have'n to interact with the Po Po. lol

·
XTRM2NV
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think i'm going to get the Carbon Fiber Elegante by TYC, now i just need to know where to get them

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
definately ebay. but look at the person's responses by people. find someone that u think u can trust. i got mine off ebay, and they are excellent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts