S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night was prom, that was fun.
Sunday morning at 12:20 was my wreck, that was not fun.

This was from a head on collision, both vehicles doing approx. 55 mph. guy comes out of his lane, into mine. so i jump up on the shoulder (not a very big shoulder cuz we're on a f*ckin' 2 lane bridge thats older than sh*t). smashes into me, goes down the side of the truck, then ends up back in his lane, facing my lane a little ways down the bridge.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
truck is totalled, both of us were wearing our seatbelts and were only treated for minor injuries at the hospital. other guy, no seat belt and he was pinned in his car for 40 min.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
can someone tell me how to attach more than one pic per post
once i figure this out i will post the other pics around 12:30 or so

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
ouch...sorry to hear that man....that hurts...

You cant attatch more than one in the same post...but if you have them on the web already you can insert multiple by putting :

(img)http://www.whatever.com(/img)

But replace the () with []

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn that really sucks about the truck bro , but glad to hear you and your date are ok

P

·
0 Posts
That sucks man
Glad you and your date were OK

What kind of car u getting now

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lmao, thanks anyway xtremer, but i'm not sure what type of ride i'm getting next. i'll get some more pics up as soon as i resize them, should be in a couple minutes

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
lol...well...if ya change your mind Ill have her gift wrapped for ya!

Where abouts is that in OK are ya from....I live on the KS/OK border!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ok, here we go

the steel on the door is actually ripped all the way through in a couple of spots.
glad that wasn't fiberglass!!

notice the leaf spring sticking out by my gas tank

you can see the back wheel isnt straight any more, the axle is broken

i'll post some more a little later today

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
That's horrible, man! And on prom too! Fortunately you're alright and that's what matters.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Well you almost got laid after the prom.....laid out on a slab that is!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
it's kinda weird, you always here about kids getting in wrecks and dieing on prom night, but you never really think it could happen to you. neither one of us had been drinking (thank god), but i'm not sure about the other guy. they told me it would be 2 weeks before i could get an accident report.
anyways, here is a pic my mom took right before i left to pick up my g/f.

here are some more pics of the aftermath

my bed is moved about 4 inches from all that bumpin (are you sure i didnt get laid??) j/k

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
If the guy was drunk you really need to break it off in his ass....I dislike people who are so self centered that they think that they can drink and then go kill someone's loved ones without penalty. You need to rake the guy the guy over the coals... but if he was drinking rape him in court....then have your dad go have a little conversation with him!!!! If it was my daughter in there with you he would go to court in traction!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the OHP trooper said that he didnt smell any alcohol (or so i heard), but if they didnt check his blood at the hospital, i'm going to be one pissed off mo-fo. in my opinion, i think everyone involved in a wreck like this should be tested. all they did was ask me if i had been drinking. even if i had, what the h*ll do you think i would say

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and here are a few more

this is the 93 dodge intrepid that hit me

they had to cut him out

thats all the pics i have scanned

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
xtremer
i live 4 miles north of clinton, OK. clinton is about 90 miles west of OKC on I-40.

I appreciate all the regards from you guys. i hope none of you ever have to go through something near this bad. this is the first wreck i've ever been in, and i pray that its the last.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts