S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VERMONTSTER
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Needs a litle work, but there is alot to work eith, I put the iroc wheels on, the front spoiler is missing and someone stole the tailgate! but I got a great deal on it, with 68k miles,4.3, auto, air, I paid $800.00 for it:headbang:

the z10 on the side is comming off tomorrow, and a few touch-up here and there. The paint is real nice, and as far as the stripes go, I was going to get rid of them, but they are starting to grow on me. What do you think?

·
Registered
691 Posts
awesome!!! $800.00...... are you serious???? Dude, i wish i could find a truck around for that price so i could have something to drive while working on mine. I would take that thing off that is above the windshield, gross!!!! I like more of a clean and simple look so if it were mine i would take off the stripes, and BAG it!!! Does it run good???? I'd take a sawzall and chop those exhaust tips off too. Better off, how about you just give me the truck and everything will be all good, hehe jk.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
LOooooooooowwwwwwwww

You only paid $800 for it you can afford to lower it right to the ground!! Hehehe....

:evilg: LowTech:evilg:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i think you got a steal on that badbaoy.....keep the stripes and go for the race look......let me bag it on my photoshop so you can get an idea

·
VERMONTSTER
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update!

well, its been a week since I got my yellow S10 and I should have new pics soon, to show you what I did! I'll give you a hint, Its not yellow anymore!
anyways here is some pics of my sub/amp system being installed:uhoh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts