S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few new pix on my homepage......they aren't that great......i'll get some more as soon as i get home for the weekend and have time......i also took a few misc. pix of the X

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
thats a big difference...wow...the before and after on the front shoot..I didn't realize they were that much lower....after you lowered them...And I own a lowered X....wow

LOOKS GREAT BY THE WAY!!

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
just made a good lookin truck even better...

:thumbup:

whats next for your ride?

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
305s10 said:
just made a good lookin truck even better...

:thumbup:

whats next for your ride?
i don't even like to think what is next....it'll get me all excited bout nothing......i'll have something in mind now but when i get the money it'll be something completely different........as far as i wanna think right now is that it'll be more for performance instead of apperance....what would ya'll suggest after an intake and exhaust?

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight....i'll get some put up on webphotos and on "members rides" tonight

·
Registered
77 Posts
What did you use to drop the front of your X? It looks bad ass, that's what I want my Blazer X to look like after I drop it, I'm going 3" drop coils and 3" blocks.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LowandBlazed said:
What did you use to drop the front of your X? It looks bad ass, that's what I want my Blazer X to look like after I drop it, I'm going 3" drop coils and 3" blocks.
i used 2" drop spindles in the font and 3" blocks in the back.....total for everything was around $190 including the alignment.....i got a really good deal on everything

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would suggest asking 98 SS ON NOS what would be the best for you to do.......if ya go over 2" in the front you'll have to use coild anyway......so prolly 2" spindles and 1" or 2" coils up front and possibly a combonation of leafs and blocks in the back.....but like i said...i would get 98's aol s/n and ask him....he prolly know the most bout the drops and what would be best.....good luck

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
i went 4/5 (2'' spindles 2'' coils, 2'' blocks, 3'' leafs )

the ride is stiffer, but once those brackets get cut off its really not that bad... not to mention my truck handles about 100,000 times better.

was worth every penny

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
ok i whipped up a sh!tty little page for my ride with some pics...

right here

sorry 'bout the popups but its a nice little free server so what the hell...

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
thanks, but rather than wasting your time complimenting a lowly (literally heheh) LS, shouldn't you be working on slamming your X????

:evilg:

i appreciate it though

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
What tire size are you runninh 305s10? I was told that if i go w/a 4/5 drop i'd need the trans crossmember, and some lower profile tires (like 60ish) oh yeah, and the stock tail pipe would drag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts