S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
wOrk iN PrOGreSS
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my 95 after waxed. the got the whole cab done and bed cover. i was a bout to wash rims when the ups guy showed up so i got lazy and will do it another day.... also some pics of soon to bees

oh and btw im replacing that shiiityyyyyyyyyyyy! front end with this lovely one. so far i have the radiator support and grille.

and here a pics of mirrors ima install after i meet with thrice to get em painted along with grille.

http://64.77.4.190/Truck/DSCF0054.JPG

·
Dey took rrr jobs!!
4,322 Posts
Wow looks spotless nice job man. that new grille will make it looks alot better.

My truck looks like garbage the paint is chippin all over the hood and and scratches everywhere. I won't even start on my airdam lol. sucks that its my daily driver. aw well

·
Registered
151 Posts
gameloader said:
heres my 95 after waxed. the got the whole cab done and bed cover. i was a bout to wash rims when the ups guy showed up so i got lazy and will do it another day.... also some pics of soon to bees

oh and btw im replacing that shiiityyyyyyyyyyyy! front end with this lovely one. so far i have the radiator support and grille.

what all has to be changed to put in the newer grille like that?

i'd like to change my 95 to something about like the 2000+ or so, with a few changes like clear turn signals...etc.

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
the chrome looks fine on the old one there, im trying to get one for the replacement for shows and all. my chrome has come off. i might have to hit you back. truck looks nice though

·
Registered
212 Posts
You should come to ohio to wax my truck. mine looks like hell because i hate waxing it. i figure why bother. its gonna be primer all winter and painted in spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts