S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on another project, and winter was getting close so I set out to find me a nice little 2wd blazer. I never imagined what I would come across for $1500.....

I hate even calling it my "beater"....

has 150,000 on the body, documented 54K on the engine and tranny. its a 2.8, but it runs smooth as glass. Starts on the 1st try, engine doesnt even shake. Its so underpowered its not even funny, but oh well. Little bit of rust in the usual spots, but everything works and works well, the interior is almost factory fresh except for 2 aftermarket buttons in the console for who knows what.

·
Registered
123 Posts
nice&clean :)

·
Well, you're crazy.....
628 Posts
Sweet.......nice beater with a heater.

·
Bold as Love
1,869 Posts
I would love to have that dash, carpet, seats and console in my '88 Single cab.

·
Bold as Love
1,869 Posts
I'd change out the wheels for some Camaro Rallye's or something similair. You can't go wrong with a survivor and a stockish look.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I dropped a stereo in it, 2 10" and new speaker all around, apparently 23 year old stock speakers dont hold up that well lol.

I'm looking for some new wheels, really thinking about some BMW stockers, but I know the danger of that .7 mm

·
Open mouth, Insert foot!
312 Posts
It's too nice to be called a "Beater" Although I remember when those "Ultra" wheels were all the rage! They came in red or black and in three different styles.

That's a nice truck!

Here's a beater, but I live in Mi so everything looks like this after 15 years of salt.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/PoopdogSays/Bravada047.jpg

·
Registered
607 Posts
damn man thats a nice "beater." im hoping to find a blazer myself for the winter months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts