S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
386 Posts
You'll need a VESA 200 x 200mm mount. Kinda of an oddball but you can find some and it never hurts go get one thats rated for higher weight (over 50lbs) than what the tv is. As long as you hit the studs its all good.

It's a entry level LCD, it is what it is. It won't blow your mind, but its better than the shite brands fo sho.

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to play COD4 on my 360 (had it 2 days). I accidently tipped the game and scratched it though, so I can't get a good idea on the clarity yet. From the menu though it looks great, but then again I'm not a tv guru and my old one was.....really old and small.

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the 46 samsung in my living room, its an ok tv...i havent had any problems with it...just make sure you turn off that annoying noise it makes when you turn the tv on and off

:haha: Reminds me of the gay "Hello moto" ringtone on my phone.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
37 inch...sounds almost big enough for my truck...lol

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looks like it will work just fine. Says VESA 200, so as long as that includes 200x200 then you'll be fine. Even comes with stud finder!

·
Registered
547 Posts
For wall mounts use http://www.monoprice.com

Its the same place everyone (who don't want to get ripped off) buys their cables from (HDMI, DVI, etc). For the price you are paying for that non adjustable mount you can get one from monoprice whtat swivels, tilts, etc. For a fixed mount, they charge ~$18

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For wall mounts use http://www.monoprice.com

Its the same place everyone (who don't want to get ripped off) buys their cables from (HDMI, DVI, etc). For the price you are paying for that non adjustable mount you can get one from monoprice whtat swivels, tilts, etc. For a fixed mount, they charge ~$18

Eh, I want a fixed bracket to keep it as close to the wall as possible. I'll give them a look for fixed ones though. Thanks for the link.

·
11,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
96% satisfaction rate ain't bad. Doesn't your TV only weigh 50lbs anyways?
That's what I was saying. That it looks less heavy duty than the other, but it's rated for 165lbs. I want the strongest for my money, since I've always been weary of the mounts. Also how are you guys hiding the wiring when doing a wall mount? I'm going to have a small stand below the tv with my 360 and dvd player. I figured I'd have one of those plastic covers and paint it to match the wall, even though I'd like to go a bit more stealthy.

·
Registered
560 Posts
i like it..just got the touch of color samsung, no complaints yet except that noise...i wish i could modify it somehow "good morning white chocolate, thanks for turning me on"...something along those lines

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The way ppl hide the wires and crap for the most part is drill a small hole in the wall, run the wires down the inside of the dry-wall and then drill another small hole at the bottom and pull em out.... as far as the outlet and stuff, you don't want to run that on the inside of the wall, but you can move the outlet to behind where your tv is... Seems like alot of work, but not 2 bad.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought the LN-T4042H in February. Depending on how much scrambling your cable company does, your QAM tuner may be able to pull in pay-per-views and on-demand programming which other subscribers have ordered. By installing a splitter, I used the "source" button on my remote to switch between my cable box and direct cable feeds. Here's an article that explains it far better than I can:

http://www.slate.com/id/2167389/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts