S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ***$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don;t care what anyone says. For a FORD that is one bad ride.

good luck and keep it under 100

P

·
0 Posts
damn you!!!!!! thats one bad ass truck..the f150 in my mind is fords ONLY good truck...and that is one awesome looking truck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
sweet

yeah i would say that is one bad @ss ride, even though its a ford it really doesn't matter since they ship it off to get the supercharger for it so in my eyes atleast ford didn't ruin that part. but your truck is the sh!t and congrats on getting it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
sick truck, and lets all keep in mind that it's the fastest production pickup ever built. they had it race the local pd's pursuit camaro, and the camaro lost. how tough is it to tell the boss the best thing the police have can get it's ass kicked by a pickup?

i drive a chevy, always will own s10s instead of rangers, and one of our fords is powered by chevy, but i am still a true ford guy at heart.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Nemesis_152 said:
sick truck, and lets all keep in mind that it's the fastest production pickup ever built.
Ummmm I think you may want to look that up again. I believe the Syclone/Typhoons were the fastest ever built.

·
Registered
66 Posts
14.1 -syclone
14.6 -lightning

i apologize, but the ford still kicks a lot of ass at 4760 lbs.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Nemesis_152 said:
14.1 -syclone
14.6 -lightning

i apologize, but the ford still kicks a lot of ass at 4760 lbs.

Not a problem. Just didn't want the sy/ty boys to jump all over that. In my opinion the syclone will always be king. And yes, that truck does kick ass.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
go ahead and check your stats on the lightning buddy www.svt.ford.com It runs a quarter mile in 13.9 seconds at 100 mph. just to get the facts straight for everyone in this thread the 14.6 refers to the 2000 model not the 2001. $ .02

·
Registered
66 Posts
oh, thanks y2kblkxtreme, and, can we really call the el camino a truck??

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i never considered an el camino a truck, but i never considered an import a vehicle, personal opinion i guess.

·
355 says, Ford SV What????
30 Posts
1/91 motor trend got a 13.6 for a rock stock Sclone. the syclone is by far the quickest production truck (acceleration). I say here lightning, lightning, lightning :D :D :D

:D

Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts