S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i had everything together to get my wheel from someone on this site, but the deal fell through so i still need wheels. i have the 1700 he was asking so i still have that and also i might get another 100$ paycheck in a week or so, im gonna go local so LA if anyone knows some good shops and i need 18s chrome with tires. so any ideas what would look cool and under my price range links and pics would be sweet and thanks everyone for helping.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
go online and get some boyds or intros...

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was talking to miniburples and he said discount tire is good so im probably going there and also i think boyds will be over 1700 with tires for 18s

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey zy i posted in offtopic cause it gets more veiws now im screwed nobody will see it

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
offthehook said:
hey zy i posted in offtopic cause it gets more veiws now im screwed nobody will see it
I know why you posted it in OT and I don't like that. This is a wheels and tires thread, in belongs in THIS forum. Why do you think we have different forums for different topics? How will the individual forums grow if everyone posts everything in OT or Member's Rides cuz they get more hits?

In short, please don't do that.

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zYgoTe said:
I know why you posted it in OT and I don't like that. This is a wheels and tires thread, in belongs in THIS forum. Why do you think we have different forums for different topics? How will the individual forums grow if everyone posts everything in OT or Member's Rides cuz they get more hits?

In short, please don't do that.
sorry barry, wont happen again

Im looking for a 5 spoke design nothing bling bling and i like a lip

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
if you find some @ aewheels.com ill hook u up

·
32,797 Posts
droppedss said:
go online and get some boyds or intros...
He lives in S Ca, he can get cheaper prices at local shops. Plus no shipping charges and no long wait.

Performance Plus Tires in Long Beach or Gardena I perfer the Gardena store. Good low prices. A guy with a beautiful orange mullet haircut will help you out on prices. Don't know if the young kid, the older Mexican guy, or the huge fat black guy will. But the orange hair mullet guy knows his stuff and works with the prices.
They got a website www.performanceplustire.com (?)

or

Washington Tire on Washington Blvd 2 blocks west of Normandie in Los Angeles. A guy named Mark will try to find the lowest price possible on any rim you want.

I believe both stores will price match any price you get.

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok i might get a deal on wheels so i still need input also does anyone like magnetos i dont see them a ton and i like them

1 - 20 of 49 Posts