S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Been there Done it
7,069 Posts
Is that as big as they get?
Is there anyway to save pics as jpg instead of using copy image and then saving as a jpeg in a photo manipulation app?
This image was 2080 x 1368. It's from my 85 S10, 20 years ago.
file09237.jpg

·
time to get cereal
2,277 Posts
Beats thumbnails....added as a comparison
They both blow up to the same size when you click on them? Don't really see the problem. If you have a post with a crap load of pictures I'd rather click on the ones I want to see than to scroll through all of them.

·
Administrator
21,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They both blow up to the same size when you click on them? Don't really see the problem. If you have a post with a crap load of pictures I'd rather click on the ones I want to see than to scroll through all of them.
So, if you only click on the ones you want to see...how can you tell which ones they are? It takes longer to click on several pics than to scroll thru them.

Better get used to the big pics because I'm going to keep editing them to full size.

People have been complaining for years about the inability to drag and drop pics directly to the site. Now that we can, the complaint is about scrolling??? 😂 😂

BTW...the last pic I posted was a drag & drop without clicking any size...the default is full size.

·
time to get cereal
2,277 Posts
Actually, I don't care really. I just said what my preference is. I think this whole issue is completely overblown and the forum has bigger problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts