S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chopper! Sic balls!
39,283 Posts
That's awesome! I hear he's just an all around down to earth laid back dude. I love all his work, especially the Big Lebowski.

·
Administrator
20,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never watched that movie. I liked him in Tombstone and Justified. He grew up in Portland. He and Kathryn Ross have a ranch in California. When his folks passed, he acquired the family home he grew up in. He apparently stops by Portland Nursery quite a bit when he's in town.

I'm surprised she knew who he was.

·
Chopper! Sic balls!
39,283 Posts
She probably knows because of Lebowski. Ask her. lol I'm not sure what kind of movies you're into but it rates pretty high on my all time favs list. It's worth a watch.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,032 Posts
Really???
Seriously.

To be fair I don’t really watch a lot of television or movies. The last thing I watched on television was part of the Startrek TNG episode with 2 Rikers a couple days ago,and before that I couldn’t tell you. It’s been at least a week or more before that. Movies,..the last movie I saw Passengers on Blueray,and that was over a month ago.

Besides that I occasionally watch random YouTube videos. unless the actor is restoring a Hotwheels car(for some reason I like those videos,but don’t own a single hotwheels car),in some way related to the history of Vanhalen,KISS,or another random rock band I’m not really a big fan of,so their history is news to me...I wouldn’t know who he is.

To me that dude looks like the normal old white haired white dude. I haven’t seen any of the movies y’all listed either. I’m more of a sci-fi guy when it comes to movies,....space,aliens,aliens from space..time traveling,robots that kill,..time traveling robots sent to kill John Connor.

·
time to get cereal
1,990 Posts
Do you have to use so many cuss words?

What the f*** you talking about?

Okay, Dude. Have it your way.

·
Old Fart
2,821 Posts
You guys have to watch The Ranch! He is so funny in that and hits the nail on the head for being a typical Colorado rancher. His portrayal reminds me so much of my grandfather that it's scary. You guys forgot all the commercials he has done and his roll in Roadhouse. Not that I'm a huge fan or anything. :haha:

So jealous of your granddaughter!

·
Super Moderator
20,491 Posts
That is awesome.

It's a good movie, you'll enjoy it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
Wingus
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing