S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a pic of my truck at layd out at the park. It is still under construction so paint will come soon enough. Sorry for the crappy quality I forgot my digi cam and bought some disposables.

·
****head
3,850 Posts
I remember your truck. Pretty clean bro keep it up.

Im in the background sitting in the chair polishing my wheels lol.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
damn dude. nice work bro. keep it up!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yeah i was lookin at your truck at the show you should have come up to me and my friends and said something im always down to talk to forum members.

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
De00vis I saw your truck, you were parked like 3 down from me. I told my gf that i knew that truck from the forum but i never saw anyone down there around it to talk to. Nice truck by the way.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
thats a clean truck.. i like the style. .. you doing a complete repaint or just paintin the hood?

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lilsly2004 said:
thats a clean truck.. i like the style. .. you doing a complete repaint or just paintin the hood?
I am repainting the whole thing, there is more primer then just the hood. There is primer where the antenna, 3rd break light used to be, and on the rollpan because i put new leds in it. There is also some on the rear bedside where somebody hit me and then ran.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
ahh that blows about the hit and run.. any ideas on what kind of paint?

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lilsly2004 said:
ahh that blows about the hit and run.. any ideas on what kind of paint?
I am probably going to go with a brighter red then it is. I was going to do some flames or a 2 tone but i have decided over time that i like clean and subtle looking more then anything so i am just going to do a 1 color paint job. Before i paint it hopefully i am going to suicide the doors, redo the bed and loose the tonneu cover and maybe a bodydrop but I havent decided yet.

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the good words guys, I love the blazer conversion someone tried to talk me into puttin the 98+ on it but I just love the way my front end looks. I think i got my grill from Stylin Concepts but i cant remember.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts