S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i had a set of 20 inch berthas on my x with the 2 inch spindles and coils on there, they rubbed all the damn time, i will post pics when i get my rolll developed, oh yea the tires were 225/35/20

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
oh NO! You just didn't put Wires on an X???????:rolleyes: :uhoh: :bash:

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wires Rule!

Lol..yep and u know what..i get more attention cuz of them then nething! Plus my bags got a lil something to do w/ it too, but wires rule! Specially when they tuck so nice!! :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
if you put some billet sport truck rims on there your truck would be tight as hell, just my opinion though, its your truck do what you like!

·
Registered
224 Posts
just an opinion

The extreme is supposed to have a "sport" look toit, not a lo-lo. If you got rid of the GFX, candied it, and kept the wires it'd be real kool. You just got too much goin' on there. I'm sure it gts a lot of attention. Again, opinionsare like *******s, everyone hasone and they all stink. But mixing themes and looks just looks like you went through magazines and picked one of everything. Imagine a orvette zo6 with wires, it'd look pointless as hell.

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok i can understand where u all r comin from but this is minitruckin is a sport that u wanna b diff in..do something no1 else will do or will wanna do..and it kinda looks like ive done that..ive thrown a west coast style rim on my x and look at the reactions it gets..i luv that! u know y cuz its an eye catcher. if people didnt say neting bout my ride then it would b pointless..but u gotta remember only u can do what u want to ur ride..dont do something cuz some1 else may say it will look cooler or it will b faster..do what u want and thats what ive done..ive caught the eyes of the audience and they may not all have been good remarks but hey i luv my ride cuz its mine..and im glad that it sports 20" spokes..how many other x have u seen out there doin what ive done?? bet u cant find one..well my point..im diff..i wanted something that will b totally diff..yes i can put ne rim on there and it will prob look tight..but i wanted to b a lil diff..and i guess ive deff dont that..**** my ride sits w/ only 20% done to it..im goin so silly on it its not even funny..but i will stick w/ my rims no matter what ne1 has to say..its all bout bein diff! when i sell theses 20s and get 22s w/ more mods then it will b even more of an eye catcher..but thats what minitruckin is here for..its so u can do what ever u want and feel good bout it cuz its urs! every1 will have their opinions yes i know that but thats what minitruckin is all bout! im out to have fun and i deff am..i luv gettin the attention no matter if its good or negative..it just makes me feel good that i have something that i luv! and thats all that counts! but i thank u all for ur comments no matter what they r..and i hope i keep gettin more and more cuz it shows that people r here to look and appreciate no matter what!

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I would rather see 20" wires rather than some cheap ugly a$s wheels... I don't have a problem with wires as long as they don't stick out. hey bro...its your truck build it how you like it.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Actually

drupru said:
..and im glad that it sports 20" spokes..how many other x have u seen out there doin what ive done?? bet u cant find one..well my point..
Well actually theres a guy in shelbyville, indiana that has an indiglo blue ext cab fleetside bed Xtreme that had 20in wires on it and i cringe everytime i see it, i'll give you props though, there arent too many out there, im just glad they're not 13in reversed! Oh yea i love those caddy tails, sweet!

Nathan:thumbup:

·
32,797 Posts
20" wires on trucks are a common thing out here. Almost evey ghetto truck has them.

I've seen at least 3 X's with them, plus a couple of Blazers and a few S10s.

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Alot of ghetto-ass cars around here sport wires, that kinda what I associate them with. Also, trying to blend 50's style with 90's style just doesn't seem to mesh well, you know what i mean?

But hell, you dropped the coin for dubs...more power to you!:thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts