S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
drink double,sleep triple
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had this truck about a year and it has a 4" block in the rear. I was wondering if i pull a leaf do you think it would sit level? Thanks for any replies

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
Looks damn near level to me man. Pull the leaf though, it will be more noticeably level to you. Check the measurements, if the rear is a inch higher pull it.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rear is about 1 1/2 inches off but i guess it does look close in that pic. I should have posted this pic instead
so i should expect about an inch from pulling a leaf?

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
preciate it man

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
:thumbup: If you need help or questions answered, follow the "how to" on one of the threads or pm me. Get deebo to do the other side lol...what OCC show did you go to? Last episode I seen was the race car bike....Jr should appreciate his dad more man. Hes a good guy.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha...Deebo. He couldnt stand being around floor jacks that long man. He hits them with his paws and likes to roll them around and bark for some reason. i went to a local club to see the OCC guys here in Myrtle Beach, SC at Club Kryptonite. we hung out and downed a few beers with them after the show , they were cool as hell. i sell 4x4 lift kits so lowering is all new to me but im gonna try this weekend and see what happens. ive tried before but couldnt get the u bolts off with an air gun so might have to buy new ones before i start and cut the old ones off. you wouldnt happen to know what inside width id need off the top of your head would you? i know i need 1/2" thread and about 10" long but havent had a chance to measure the width. holla back

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
4x4 lift kits.....that's funny..I lowered my 95 4x4 4/5...I figured I wouldn't take the phucker off road, OR drive it in the winter. I have a 89 blaze that I want to lift though....what's up with the kits? About the width man I'd have to say 3, 3 1/2 I have some extra U bolts i could go measure for you though. Iv'e heard of kryptonite...It was on th E channel lol...man, I always miss spring break and shit...dammit.....Yea deebo looks bomb, how much does he weigh and how old? I'm more of a dobie person but rotties are cool.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This www.rockymountainsusp.com is where i work at BTW. Deebo is 2.5 yrs old and last time i weighed him he was around 130 lbs. Still havent had a chance to try the backend again but as soon as i get some u bolts ill torch the old ones out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts