S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pics of my truck, so just any s10. If I were to be picky mine is a 2000 red standard cab sportside. But any truck will do. Thanks bro

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
isnt picking out wheels a hard.....took me forever and i decided to go with the so called "played-out" timeless 5's....no one around here has them so its all good :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, that is great. Man that looks good to me, that is better than anything I could of done.That picture makes up my mind, going with the Giovanna Cassino 18's. What does everyone else think.

·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
I'm a Boyd Coddington fan as of late, they make the best wheels IM(worthless)O.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like Boyd Coddington and Intro, make some of the best looking wheels. I dont like all of their wheels though, only a select couple. I am WAY too picky, maybe why i dont have wheels , or because i dont have the MONEY haha

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Wayne_94s10 said:
I like Boyd Coddington and Intro, make some of the best looking wheels. I dont like all of their wheels though, only a select couple. I am WAY too picky, maybe why i dont have wheels , or because i dont have the MONEY haha
HAHA, me too, so who has a payment plan?!

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
intro pentias intro pentias
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
yup, i have plans to lay on those rims, 20's all around..... i just have to get my truck running so i can work again, and all my money is going towards them, after i buy a bed cover to hide my goodies.

·
Registered
691 Posts
damn the pentias are gonna be like the timeless wheels are, I mean i was looking in the magazines and saw them way back, and i decided on them, and then all of a sudden thats what everyone is wanting or getting, and i am like dammit, oh well

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
I was lookin at Eagle 212's

also, but now every body has em. Not that they look bad, just every one has em. I guess nobody has em around here though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts