S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im lookin to get some rims, id like if u guys could photoshop some rims on my blaze for me :eek: Im going for more of a hotrod look, rather than a sport look. Allthough i do want u to photoshop 1 specific sport wheel, i am going for more of a "weld racing" style rim.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant find a pic of the sporty rims (that isn't to big) that i can upload, but they are Fondmetal Tech5's. Im going for more of a draglite / cragar ss / weldracing style look, (like AR outlaw and outlaw II ect)

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
How's this look??

Don't exactly look like drag wheels to me, but whatever.:dunno:

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
...and I had to drop it(raked for that "hotrod" look) shaved handles, shaved antenna, wing off the rear, clear corners, new mirrors, and a little tint.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow man, GREAT f*in job. I praise you :) I think i might have to go with those rims, instead of some outlaws or somtin similiar....

thx a milllion bro.

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
One more...as I realize you wanted the Tech5s as a sport wheel I decided to do it sitting on Weld Draglite XPs

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
A friends Ranger...not as good as I had hoped, but here it is...

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
You damn Navy guys got way too much time on your hands.....
:rolleyes:

....maybe I'm just a tad jelous cause I can't even use the damn magic wand POS......

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
You going to tell me the E-7s in the Air Farce don't have "extra" time when they want it???

Besides...I'm on shore duty, I'm a short timer at that, and when I roll from here I got about a week and then it's a six month deployment...so yeah...I'm takin' some extra time!!

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
General, nice photoshops man :thumbup:

eNatural... NICE PIC MAN!!! FL huh? damn i'm jealous, yeah, new rims would help you out a lot (i have no room to talk, lol)

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:

eNatural... NICE PIC MAN!!! FL huh? damn i'm jealous, yeah, new rims would help you out a lot (i have no room to talk, lol)
Thanks...you can tell by my signature that I ain't got no room to talk either!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PisOnCavalier said:

lol thx man. Thats the river my apartment is on. FL... the armpit of america :) ;)

Ya, i could def. use rims. Ill save and buy them while i work on rebuilding the 350 im gonna swap in.

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Rehashing the same Ranger
BD

2/3

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Photoshop 7

1 - 20 of 28 Posts