S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that you can get photoshop for free online. Is this true? If it is im eventually gonna have some KickA$$ gauges.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
you can get it for free........but you cant save anything you do...its basically a trial version.....i used to have that...kind of sucked case i couldnt save my work:cry:

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont need to save my work i plan on making gauges. That will take me about a half hour on photoshop so all i need is a place to download it from

Thanx:thumbup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Get it off Kazaa and if you can pleae post them on here when you are done. What year/tranny are you making them for? Not to sound selfish but if you could do some for a 98+ manual I would be eternally indebted!

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
oh yea, its free. underneath the link to download it is a password type thing for registering...i think

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
just so you guys know, that webpage does have the full verison of photoshop....its just 60 megs. ahhhhhhh the sweet dsl connection that college provides.

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shift light, low fuel, check engine, etc....

any ideas on how to make it so these will show up on the gauges in photoshop?? If i cant figure out a way to do where you can see those im not gonna do it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts