S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Passwordistaco
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone that might be able to photoshop a display for me for my Fiancé's marketing class. Its her final project of her Capstone class and the final hurdle for her degree. Although its not required, I think an actual photoshop of her idea would go a long way. Any help would be VERY much appreciated. If its REALLY good I would even be willing to pay you for your time. As always, Thanks guys.

·
Passwordistaco
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay so here is the display that I need changed.

Starting from top to bottom,

1.) The Target sign to be replaced with this Picture. If at all possible I would just like the FUEL sign and the marks underneath size to fit the sign. The entire band does not need to be in the top banner.

2.) The sing with the girl using the little yellow dumbbells to be replaced with this picture.

3.) The small Fitbit sign underneath the previous sign replaced with this picture

4.) The lower half of the display with all the product on the rack is missing some product. If I could have that all filled in with existing product that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to anyone that wants to help! Like I said I will pay anyone to do this on such short notice. I need it done by like 9-12 tomorrow morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts