S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WELL I GOT MY NEW RIMS BUT AM WAITING FOR $$ FOR TIRES BUT AM WONDERING HOW THEY WILL LOOK SO WILL YALL PHOTOSHOP THEM FOR ME? THANKS XTREME21

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
well crap it wont let me upload the pic agian,,, well the wheel pic is in the wheels forum. look under new wheels! thanks

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe this will work!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
here

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Here you go... a quick fix of what it will look like.

I think it needs more shine off the rims though. If someone knows how to do that, please tell me.

Thanks,

DogP

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which ones?? the eagle 212s or the kmc wingnuts? i sold my 17 inch 212s and ordered some 18 inch wingnuts??

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i like the 212's better
sorry bro
but i cant wait to see the new ones.......im more of an intro/budnik guy

·
Registered
12 Posts
eagles

those eagles shined about as much as those plastic steepside steps the 18" wingnuts are nice. eagles are good for the money but they're cheap looking when u park by something with a higher quality wheel like billet specialty or center line or colorado custom or anything chrome

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Re: eagles

fastbs said:
those eagles shined about as much as those plastic steepside steps the 18" wingnuts are nice. eagles are good for the money but they're cheap looking when u park by something with a higher quality wheel like billet specialty or center line or colorado custom or anything chrome
would you like to see my 212's...I bet that they shine just as much as any aluminum wheel you can find...I haven't ever polished them either...but they sure get washed and cleaned every three days...that is until they got put up for the winter.

BTW...that is bad looking X...reminds me of mine, but red..I wanna see some pics after you get those wingnuts on there. I am not sure that I will like them...but they could be badass looking once they are on there...I hope that they are...:thumbup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dig the 212s more.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eagles = no shine really

the eagle 212s = well after running them about half a year, cleaning them every week and dry wiping them down every day or so, they do not have the shine i want, i mean yeah they are great for the money but when you are rydan in the shows at summer and everyone says "damn nice truck, but the wheels dont shine" it sucks, i liked the 212's but i wanted to go different then the others and i wanted something that shined! i really am getting into this street rod look, and i thought the wingnuts were a really good choice (plus i got a hell of a deal on them!), the photoshop doesnt do them any justice, trust me! well guys all i have to say is have a merry xmas!

xtreme21 ==== one hella low xtreme

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Nates98s-10 said:

Best Buy or any office store, or if you are a college student or know one, they can get it from the campus bookstore for a whole lot cheaper, im talkin hundreds cheaper.

Nathan

NICE avatar Nate.....:eek:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Not sure

Indigo Xtreme said:
I am a college Student. How much does it usually run?
Im not sure but i would guess that it would be well under a hundred bucks, and someone correct me if i am wrong, but Adobe Photoshop is like a 4-5 hundred dollar software program, might be wrong though. 01ZQ8------> thanks alot, i think a little Jamie can hurt anyone here. LOL

Nathan:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The copy I have is photoshop 5 with thier video editing software, Adobe Premier 6. It was $600+. Of course. I didnt pay for it. I have an "off-site backup" LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts