S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best lookin full phantom grill for the first generation.I think I would like to get me one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah, I've looked...

and looked.....

and looked.....

the only phatom grille I know of is made by t-rex. and it's for 91-93, because for a good phatom look, you need to have it all 1 piece.

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
Yea i'm wanting to put a phantom grill setup on my 85'... I know there were 1 or 2 on sale in the for sale section, but that was a while back.:dunno:

Chris

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
um styling concepts has them...

·
Registered
856 Posts
haha hell yea, try adding shipping, it came to 512$ ..i think ill bejust gettin a insert for now....maybe the phantom for next season

·
TO PUNISH & ENSLAVE
812 Posts
Keep in mind that they are billet. Anything billet for the most part is going to have a heavy price tag on it. If you're looking for something less expensive you can get a regular steel grille that is chromed for about half or less.

~M~

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
Sheesh I could get one machined for that price probibly...lol.... there's always someone getting rid of one... i'll just keep my eyes open..

Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
Coast2Coast said:
.... there's always someone getting rid of one... i'll just keep my eyes open..

Chris
good luck been looking for one for over a year. Individuals selling them usually flake out.
F.B.I. advertises one for about $350 (or so), nice one with 19 bars.
Someone (JBM ?) is adverising a blow out sale on them (in Minitruckin) for about $250 but I think it has about 13 bars. IMO 19 bars is better :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
RapidRon said:
good luck been looking for one for over a year. Individuals selling them usually flake out.
F.B.I. advertises one for about $350 (or so), nice one with 19 bars.
Someone (JBM ?) is adverising a blow out sale on them (in Minitruckin) for about $250 but I think it has about 13 bars. IMO 19 bars is better :D
yea the more bars the better..

·
Registered
83 Posts
i picked one up from FBI its about the only thing i got from them that was worth a fock

·
your opinion sucks
2,890 Posts
Try godfathercustoms.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts