S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if someone makes a throtle body spacer, or any type of headers for a 2.2 s10. Another thing does anyone know anything about a short through sifter for one.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Poweraid makes a throttle body spacer, gave me a little low end, I'm happy with it

Caleb

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you give me any prices on those? That would help out alot.
Thanks

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
helix power tower...like 78 bucks shipped to my door, 25 minute installation at max for me, and I'm not a total genius, but I got it done and it works great, had to modify my volant filter but it was totally worth it, I could notice a slight difference, I noticed a difference in gas mileage, AND it has that cool whistle at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle

Caleb

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
Does that throttle body spacer fit on the 2.2L?

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
:troutslap :stupid:

LOL, 4 banger forum, question about 2.2's......me being the 4 banging mod, put it together...
Yes it fits the 2.2

Caleb

·
516 Posts
I'm just checking man. I don't want to buy something that doesnt' fit and find out by trying to install it.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I'm just givin you crap.....hadn't seen you post yet, figured I'd make you feel nice and welcome LOL

Yeah its really easy...helix power tower....www.truckperformance.com has them and so does summit I believe

its simple....4 bolts a gasket and the spacer....take off the throttle body discard old bolts....slide gasket and spacer inbtween throttle body and manifold....use new bolts to secure it all together tightly, and there ya go, completely done....about 20-25 minutes, took me about 5 minutes reading instructions, 5 minutes finding tools and about 15 to do it it all....pretty easy stuff, and I like the way it sounds with my volant......but theres rumors of me making a CAI with plastic welded air collectors behind the fog light holes and an open element filter down there, so I dunno how it'll work with this setup, but I'll probably here the whistle more:thumbup:

Hehe check these two guys out...funny shiat

Caleb
:bowdown: :whip:

on yo knees boi!!

·
516 Posts
thanks for the help. I think I might have to get one of those

1 - 12 of 12 Posts