S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is out there for performance parts and dress up goodies for the 2.5l.
I am in need of some badly.
Intakes?
mufflers?
plugs?
engine bay dress ups?
etc. etc.etc.

·
Registered
217 Posts
gm makes parts for the 2.5 liter if u go to a dealership and get the gm performance parts catalog you can find some stuff for the engine you may also want to look at aftermarket parts for older cavaliers you may be able to find something there

theres also fiberglass body part availble for the 82-93 body style through jegs and another company which cant recall at the moment (they make alot of fiberglass parts for muscle cars) when i get home i can look up the web site im at werk right now :bash: :cry: :drinkhaha :thumbdown :madfinger

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
YOU can get a LOT of GM performance stuff, most was for the fiero's, but a lot of it will work for the S-10

Caleb

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Yeh!

Slow and low baby....:thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Low and fast is the way to go!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Like my liscence plate frame say's...I'm not drivin to fast..Just flyin to low.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i like your liscensce plate 02redxvlaze

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Thanks...When you work for the FAA you get some cool Stuff. Also have big red flag that says Remove Before Flight that I hung out the tailgate at a small get together on Sat night....Got people laughin....

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 300 Posts....I must have way too much time......LOL:thumbup: :sheep:

·
Lifted User
116 Posts
I was talkin to a friend of mine and he said that fiero parts won't work for my truck. I got a 86 S10 4x4 2.5L 4cyl Auto? Any help would be appreciated. I need to get some more power b/c I am running 31" tires.

·
Under Construction
861 Posts
wow this is an old ass thread !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts