S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
hmm, says you can open your gap to a "whopping .065"

i do that already, coil packs arent really worth it. if there is one good thing about this engine is it's ignition system, which is pretty strong and IMO shouldnt need replacing unless its going bad.

·
fabrictor/motor genuis
89 Posts
actually ignition does help some i have 40k v coils 300+ ferro spiral wires and platinum plugs......for the record you can get the same stuff at half the price like i did. go to summitracing.com and type in sum-850017 as the part number for the coils 28 bucks a coil 40 for wires but i cant find the wires.....why pay 130 when you can pay around 100 and get the same results here is a pic of mine...i didnt have time to resize it so forgive the size

they work great i have i forgot how much of a gap but its pretty big

·
The doctor is in...
1,251 Posts
spaz100 said:
hmm, says you can open your gap to a "whopping .065"

i do that already, coil packs arent really worth it. if there is one good thing about this engine is it's ignition system, which is pretty strong and IMO shouldnt need replacing unless its going bad.
I agree 100%, and like the post below yours with the picture of the coils....that is $100 that could have been spent elsewhere. The stock coils are more then enough for these engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts