S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody measure from the middle of the fender in the rear and tell me what it measure with 3 inch blocks? Mine reads 28-3/4" on my passanger rear and my drivers rear reads 29-1/4"

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
but the famous chevy lean is known for the front.. this is happening in the rear.. it might just be the ground, i dunno i'll try another spot tomorrow to measure it out

·
B4U Task Force Admin
27,723 Posts
96 SS
2" Spindles
3" angle blocks

R Ft 26 1/16
R RR 26 3/8

L FT 26 1/16
L R 26 3/8

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
but i don't have springs, i have spindles up front.. i just have blocks in the back... does that mean i might have a weak leaf spring or ?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
27,723 Posts
97sdime said:
but i don't have springs, i have spindles up front.. i just have blocks in the back... does that mean i might have a weak leaf spring or ?
Unfortunately I have stepped on a few toes in regards to the "lean". I stopped by the local chevy dealer yesterday to try to get some "specific" answers to the lean but struck out. There seems to be a lot of theories but no hard facts as to the cause...sorry...:dunno:

·
B4U Task Force Admin
27,723 Posts
97sdime said:
i'm running Michelin (spelling) 205-75-15.. got any pics of your truck rhot?
Sorry..no digi yet. Got one for xmas but took it back..not the one I wanted.. I'll try to get some next weekend... my tires are 26.1"

·
i like caffeine
207 Posts
that 1/2 inch is not noticable unless you stare at your truck for hours and hours as we all do. mine is within 1/2 all around and it is not noticable.

kevin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts