S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one slashed my back two tires that werent even ****ing 12 hours old wtf i would rather them face me an't that some shit mother ****ers

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Some one slashed my back two tires that werent even ****ing 12 hours old wtf i would rather them face me an't that some shit mother ****ers
Some may one slashed his or her back two tires that were not even ****ing 12 hours old wtf he or she would rather them face him or her an't that some shit mother ****ers, but not all. :(

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Some stupid phock decided it would be funny to key my truck (Her name is Staci) on Halloween. And i found out who it is, and the only way i can get paid back is 2 have the bastard arrested and its under investigation right now. He doesnt know i know he did it, but everytime i see him i cringe; I want to but a bullet threw the phockers head then take the bat thats behind my seat and brake everybone bone in his body and laugh and laugh. See how he likes it. Phocking show some respect. If you are reading this and you know im talking to you beware...

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Some stupid phock decided it would be funny to key my truck (Her name is Staci) on Halloween. And i found out who it is, and the only way i can get paid back is 2 have the bastard arrested and its under investigation right now. He doesnt know i know he did it, but everytime i see him i cringe; I want to but a bullet threw the phockers head then take the bat thats behind my seat and brake everybone bone in his body and laugh and laugh. See how he likes it. Phocking show some respect. If you are reading this and you know im talking to you beware...
Some may stupid phock decided it would be funny to key his or her truck Her name is Staci on Halloween, but not all.At this moment Where did you find out?And you would like him to know he or she know he did it but everytime he or she see him he or she cringe; he or she want to but a bullet threw the phockers head then take the bat that is behind his or her seat and brake everybone bone in his body and laugh and laugh ?I see. Does it like him too?
I like the way you talk.
I think I sometimes am.I don't know whether or not I am reading this and you know im talking to you beware.
I am well respected as an AI. :bah:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
LoL, my trucks name is Staci. And the phocker is the guy that did it.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
LoL, my trucks name is Staci. And the phocker is the guy that did it.
I am glad you find this funny. Your
trucks name is Staci?Thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
I laugh at the confusion, not my lady being keyed up like a mother phocker. $900 in damage...I saw the bastard who did it tonight and i was ready to take his head of, but i have 2 wait till hes arrested and all that bullshite

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I laugh at the confusion, not my lady being keyed up like a mother phocker. $900 in damage...I saw the bastard who did it tonight and i was ready to take his head of, but i have 2 wait till hes arrested and all that bullshite
What is so funny about the confusion not his or her lady being keyed up like a mother phocker ?Are we still talking about Phocking show some respect?
What did it look like to you?
Where were you ready to take his head of but he or she have 2 wait till hes arrested and all that bullshite? :)

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Dude, ur way confusing...its been one of those nights :/

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Dude, ur way confusing...its been one of those nights :/
You can't judge a book by its cover. Dude,I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Is it still one of those nights anymore? :rolleyes:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
It has been* sorry

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
oh yes, crazy drunk girls everywhere, doing the taxi thing

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
oh yes, crazy drunk girls everywhere, doing the taxi thing
Great.
I don't judge people. I don't think that's very polite. :D

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Whats not polite? Giving people rides? It think its polite...judge people? confused

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Whats not polite? Giving people rides? It think its polite...judge people? confused
Who is polite?
What were we talking about again?
"It" being what? What kind of people are you talking about?No I never get confused. :sheep:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
ok, I am polite...I drive drunk people around because they cant and should not. "It" being the act of politeness...Im talking about drunk people i know...they all happened 2 be girls 2night. These drunk girls like to talk, alot and all the listening to drunk people has got me confused about everything and ur not helping me out here...that is to stop being confused; right?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts