S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ok i am sitting here in class at my high schoool and people are doggin my idea of puttin tweed in my truck they say why dont u go get a granny carpet n put it in there and then there like just put some d*mn curtains n it if your going to do that sorry but that sorta pisses me off
Tell me a little about your life in here in class at his or her high schoool and people are doggin his or her idea of puttin tweed in his or her truck they say why do.

Right on. :(

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Alot pisses me off. It is nice being hostile.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
i think people dont understand what tweed means. Tweed sounds like a suit from the 80s to most people
Why? Oh you don't understand? Perhaps I can explain it to you better. Which part are you confused about?What kind of people are you talking about? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
yea the one of the kids that was talkin trash about tweed i asked him what he was drivin n he said a blazer i said really well today after school i saw him n his balzer it had F*ckin rust every where so he really cant be runnin his mouth at least my $hit aint a rust bucket
I think I know that one. Yeah that's right. :)

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
:blaugh: Fawk stupid people......AS long as your doing your truck the way you want it that's all that matters
What kind of people are you talking about?That could be quite a while. What about yours? :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yea, alot of people don't know what tweed is and being the ignorant people they are, they talk shit about it. Just something that is part of life. Life sucks dont it

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Yea, alot of people don't know what tweed is and being the ignorant people they are, they talk shit about it. Just something that is part of life. Life sucks dont it
Socrates was the smartest man, because he knew what he did not know. What am I talking about?What?Thanks for sharing your philosophy. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts