S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
not much...on my 1995, it could only handle about 800 lbs, then it would start hitting the overloads. i did have broken leafs, but i think max payload is like ~900 lbs or so.

·
12,507 Posts
i think that might be gross vehicle weight...a F-350 dually can only carry like 2500 in the bed.

·
12,507 Posts
go to "Post A Reply" then to the bottom, where it says attach a pic, and hit browse.

·
12,507 Posts
you'll have to edit it. either change the size, or trim the pic.

·
12,507 Posts
GVWR is the weight of the truck. GAWR is the amount of weight you can carry (there should be a GAWR Rear next to the front part)

·
12,507 Posts
which is too much. actualy payload, 900-1000 lbs. you want to try more, go ahead. im not sure how much new axles, leaf packs, driveshafts, and unbending the frame costs tho...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm not saying i want to try hauling that much, lol, it just look like A LIL' much when i saw it on the sticker!

·
12,507 Posts
lol. might want to call the dealer, and have them check it. maybe a misprint? ZR2's arent good for hauling things at all. my 1994 regular 4x4 could haul about 1300 lbs of firewood, only hitting the overloads when i hit a hard bump.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts