S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if anyone clicked on my new ride because the pics were f#*&^% huge, my bad. anyway, here is my new ride. a 99 MATTEL S-10. Goes faster than my 2.2.

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
danteisme said:
a 99 MATTEL S-10. Goes faster than my 2.2.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! where did you get that man!? i need one!:thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
danteisme said:
a 99 MATTEL S-10. Goes faster than my 2.2.
lmfao....that's great.....i may have to get one

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
hey see if you can take it apart and mess with it so you can slam the damn thing... my sister has a black new beetle about the same size as that and i got ahold of it and slammed that ****. it lays frame lol (she drives a real one too....it just doesn't lay frame)

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hold on a second, i gotta write all this stuff down....lol. i responded as to where you can find them in the other "my new ride", but i'll do it again here. i got it a local labor day fair, then i lost it, and then i found it. it was from some old guy in a van. he had a bunch of them. it was $5 for 2. bunch of colors too. next labor day, i'll take orders if that helps. other than that, i dunno where else u could get them from. sorry

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
two more pretty cool things, then i promise i'll go and get a life. i had to get these when i saw them. the one is a monte carlo tuckin rims. when did you ever think you would see hotwheels making cars that tucked wheels??? its great. the other is a celica. its pretty cool cuz if you look through the back window(couldnt get a good pic of it) you can see 2 subs and a couple amps. can you tell im still a little kid? anyway, here they are.

Attachments

·
32,797 Posts
Hot Wheels has been tuckin wheels for a long time.

They have the regular $1 line, and an expensive $5 car line sold in sets.

I have nearly 2000 die-cast cars, all sizes and from all the brands.
I need to get some pics of my collection.

The swapmeets out here have S10 crewcabs that have Xtreme ground effects, slammed, and with either Boyd style rims or gold Dayton style wire rims. They sell for $5 - $8. They're the 1:24 scale.

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am a toys r us kid!!!!!!!!!!

why does hotwheels keep me in the dark about all of these s-10s and other cars tuckin rims that i havent seen yet. dah well, i'll be looking for them now.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hey i have that monte too ! yeah and where are all these s10 models at plastic or die cast i never see em :mad:

·
Registered
444 Posts
This is funny this topic came up. I was walking through Wal Mart a few days ago to get a heat gun. When I finally found one (on sale I might add) I took a different route back to the front of the store to pay for it. I zigged and zagged through all the isles trying to avoid people that insist on parking their damn shopping carts right in the middle of the isle so you can't get by. All of a sudden I find myself in the middle of the toy section. There were rows and rows of die cast models surrounding me. I thought to myself it would be cool to have an S10 model so I looked over the huge selection. They had every kind of truck and car new and old in different scales. I spent an extra half hour in the store looking for a die cast S10 but none were to be found. I stilll want to get one so I've been looking on the net at all the model companies.

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
check this out

even comes with homies (?).... only 3 hours on the auction left though (as of 12:30pm east).

·
32,797 Posts
Re: i am a toys r us kid!!!!!!!!!!

danteisme said:
why does hotwheels keep me in the dark about all of these s-10s and other cars tuckin rims that i havent seen yet. dah well, i'll be looking for them now.
The good Hot Wheels never make the shelves:mad:

They get bought up by collecters & dealers right away, then end up at swapmeets and shows for triple the price or more. There's a big market for them. Store employees usually hold the good ones for people they know or for guys who pay good $$ for them, especially Treasure Hunts and First Editions.

Toy-R-Us usually stocks Hot Wheels on Tuesdays. Thats when everyone goes to get them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts