S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is totally in pieces, with some of the pieces missing :rolleyes:... would it be easier to go to the dealership or contact someone like s10warehouse on here?

·
De-extremed S-10 Sonoma?
30 Posts
Odd question:
My passenger airbag switch fell apart, then I got in a car accident where I rearended someone. The airbags didn't deploy, but I don't know whether it was because of the airbags defaulting to off (as the manual says they will if there is any problem) or if it was because the accident wasn't hard enough to trigger them. How can I tell that my airbags won't go off when I plug my new switch back in?
Thanks.

·
How u riddin'
51 Posts
amcquinn86 said:
Odd question:
My passenger airbag switch fell apart, then I got in a car accident where I rearended someone. The airbags didn't deploy, but I don't know whether it was because of the airbags defaulting to off (as the manual says they will if there is any problem) or if it was because the accident wasn't hard enough to trigger them. How can I tell that my airbags won't go off when I plug my new switch back in?
Thanks.

Hmm dont know how to tell, i would just have to chance it but man would that suck, you plug the switch in and an airbag smacks you in the face.

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
wear a helmet with face gaurd... hahaha

i could justsee u fixing to plug it and with a little football helmet on.. ahahahahhahaha thats ****ing great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts