S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
laid ten
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i got alot of the shit in my interior painted kameleon( yes real, was expensive to get) well i couldnt get the dam passenger side vent out,by the air bag, i have a 99 s10,anyone knw how,please help. i feel stupide for not being able to get it out.:cs:

·
Registered
123 Posts
You have to pull the dash in order to remove that piece. There is a 7mm screw that holds it in place that is behind the duct work for the AC/Heater. So you would have to remove the dash to get it out.

·
laid ten
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knw how to pop the vent out i want the ring out

·
laid ten
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats cool man.

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
I have the same color interior as the truck in the pick.. How do you think it would look with indigo blue???

My truck is that medium blue color, and I don't wanna take dash apart, so I am just wondering what it would look like, if the vents would stand out too much, or if it would fit iin nicely or what not..

Do you use that krylon of who ever makes it paint that is made for plastic surfaces, and what do you use to "clean" the surface so the paint sticks better?

·
Just Give'r
22 Posts
i just pried mine off with a small flathead screwdriver. there's just two flat tabs on the top and bottom that are glued or something. just be carefull and then you can just glue it back on after

1 - 11 of 11 Posts