S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Entoxicated Hoodlum
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the number for a Factory guage cluster with Tach for a 2001 4 banger Automatic....... Ok I tried to find a used factory guage cluster with a tach all over and cant seem to get my hands on one... Anyone know the part number or where I can get it?? I have a hook up in the warehouse and all I need is the number and I can get the part

·
Registered
31 Posts
about the pan

As far as I know you can call a dealer for that also. That is what the person who got mine for me did. It is gettin painted right now and will be ready at the end of the week. :thumbup:

·
Entoxicated Hoodlum
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They should be able to tell you.
I tried to contact dealers. the parts service orginization of GM, idependent dealers. All tell me the same thing..... None of them will give the part number. GM cant give it out by law ( some federally controled part BS:bash: ) Dealers say the same, and finally any dealer that has the part gives me their part number and not GM's original part code. Its really pissin me off:rant: I was hoping that someone would have taken theirs out at some point and would have seen the number.....I dunno Im grasping at straws. If anyone can help me please.....Im freakin begging over here!!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
HEY YOUR IN LUCK..found my invoice from when i boughtit...............15958890 FILLER-RR $21 from gmpartsdirect but they add s&h so its a lil more

·
Registered
893 Posts
cant help ya there but like i mentioned before...email gmpartsdirect.com they might be able to help you

·
Entoxicated Hoodlum
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried that, they wont give it out. Its all a circle of bullsh!t, I can t order the part without the part number, and they wont give out the part number......*******s!!!
Oh well I'll keep pluggin away until I find the frekkin part number....Or untill one of you guys that has the part is poking around in there and can see the id....oh well:wtf:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts