S-10 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Current line up. Wheels sold on the red dime. New spider setup ordered for it then it gets sold. Chris slipped past the stupid alarm and it should be good to go with new injector setup.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Another one fixed up and ready to sell. Old east coast new Jersey truck. Hit the shows late 90s early 2000s. Anybody remember it?? 7500 obo. 97 V6 stick 90k miles. 14k in receipts for parts on the truck alone.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,349 Posts
If you're offering these for sale, they need to be in the Flea Market (For Sale Forum).

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Just an update on shop progress. For sale section on here is a hassle and I'm a long drive for most of the members. Post was directed at my friends
who like trucks.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,349 Posts
Just an update on shop progress. For sale section on here is a hassle and I'm a long drive for most of the members. Post was directed at my friends
who like trucks.
Hassle or not...that's where it belongs...as they say...move it or lose it...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It’s a shop thread, that’s what he does at his shop, seems like it oughta get a pass. U can’t discuss prices or what u think of a truck in a for sale thread out of respect for the seller, but you can in this thread. I’m curious how much it goes for when he does find a buyer.

$7500 seems kinda steep at first but it’s actually pretty well thought out build, what all did u have to fix? Those door panels are super nice besides the speaker cover. They aftermarket fiberglass or did they glass the stock ones?

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Complete new build on the panels. Could use some better fitment but its a solid start for someone. We killed the aftermarket alarm that was on it, new fuel pump and injectors got it cranked right up.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Got a guy coming on Thursday to pick it up I hope. Nissan is moving out this month too. Taking delivery on a sweet old-school build soon. I'll post pics when I take them. Managed to extract Chris's broken brake bleeder yesterday. This was the 7th attempt.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Red s10 sold for 5K cash. We tossed in the old 18' car hauler too. Needed redecked and we have been wanting to get a new 22' metal deck trailer. Nissan going in October now. Had to grab a new slave cylinder as the old one was dead and frozen. Also found out the gas tank has some pin holes in it. Grabbed a por15 gas tank kit. Probably use some type of cold weld on the outside and seal the inside. Still need a few electrical plugs and do a little work on the air management. Carrier bearing was dead also so we will be getting the new one installed. Pics when I feel like posting from the mobile.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Nissan is coming along. Chris got the carrier bearing installed. We added a quick tank gauge to existing setup. Need to wire up kill switch for pressure switch. Test fit the bed and all the air ride fits under the bed perfect. Gas tank has been fully cleaned and sealed the outside with jb cold weld, coating and sealing it with the por-15 next. Bought myself another personal project. 1996 tahoe roadster from sisco fab with work from bob grant.

·
time to get cereal
5,654 Posts
Looks pretty sweet.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts