S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a little garage rented for a year now slanging s10 parts and working on shit. Here is the newest project in the making. SFBD s10 ext cab. Using the cab from Lost Cause and some other various parts. Pics, pics, pics.
Free 1997 s10 from craigslist. Paid 60 bucks to have it towed to my place years ago.

Grabbed up a new slam specialties controller and valve block to do a trial run. Choice so far. Very nice.

Using Rigid tools for the new shop space. Lifetime warranty and now a tax write off. Boom.

Started the other day with this turd.

Pulled motor, trans.

One of the reasons it was free.....came to me with no rearend and a shady cut to pass frame.

All cleaned up for now. Mo room.

May trash it but we will see.

Finished stripping the firewall today.

All harnesses tagged and bagged.

Stripped from frame too.

Stay tuned...

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Subbed. Even with the sketch cut frame you can't beat free! Other than sfbd what's the plans?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put it together and take it to shows to sell parts!!! Have 2 sets of 22s for setup, MMW arms, nothing too fancy. Open canvas and a clear title for someone to make it their own. Blazer rearend with bag over axle, blazer tank, SSD 4 link.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
That sounds awesome. I'd love to know what you think of the MMW arms. I've heard good things. When it comes time to start collecting sir parts form mine I'm strongly considering them. You're in Fla right?

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Texas dude. Gonna get a good pic of wheel in fender with MMW vs. modified stock arms.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Oh damn. I guess I was thinking of someone else. Cool though.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2.2 is up for grabs. Motor/trans and whatever else you want with it. 400 obo. Can include any plastics, inner fenders, ac components, harnesses. Whatever. Cluster had around 160k, no idea what shape motor is it. 5 speed clicks through the gears fine.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
get a group of people up there and I can ship a Fastenal crate full of goodies. 140 to any Fastenal.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wire wheeled most of the front frame. Needs another round.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
What's up with that sliced shock mount?

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talking about the rear clip cut on the passenger side? That's how I got it. Free listing on craigslist. Came with the cut and missing the rearend.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Must be nice to know that if shit goes wrong with the cab you've got another one. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Almost done. Haha.

The MMW arms vs stockers.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stock spindle laying hard.

Popped grease cap off to swap on the drop spindle and it was looking brand new up in there.

2" drop spindle vs stocker

1 - 20 of 103 Posts