S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states, I'm parting out my 2002.5 Sonoma ZR2 5-speed Ext cab truck. The frame is broken at the front lower control arms (as most ZR2 frames are) and while it could be repaired, its pretty far gone. The truck has 82,xxx miles on it and I have the original dash cluster to prove it. I was going to use the ZR2 sheetmetal for my ZR5 but I don't have time for that in the near future.

The engine runs strong and is complete with ECM and wiring, minus the a/c compressor. $800

The trans shifts great, I have the shifter, master cyl, center console, pedal assembly, everything you need if you want to convert your 4x4 truck into a 5 speed. Ill sell it with or without the transfer case. $700

Front clip, consists of ZR2 fenders, ZR2 inner fenders, GMC headlights, grill, bumper with hard-to-find ZR2 bumperettes. Will not separate. $450

Front differential with 3.73 gears. $100

Gastank with ZR2 skidplate and fuel pump. $150

ZR2 Sonoma 15" wheels and tires with GMC centercaps. Wheels have some typical clearcoat haziness at the edges, tires are 31x10.5R15 with maybe 30% tread. $250

Factory aluminum driveshaft. $40

5speed manual steering column with covers: $50

SOLD: ZR2 bed, ext cab with complete interior, ZR2 axle, hood

Make all offers known. Call/text me for quickest response: 732-619-5293

Pics here: http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/4446369847.html

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya the bumper is right there. The gas tank skid plate is very large and Im not really willing to ship. I added a pic of it and the other fender to the listing. I also added the steering column.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts