S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Color Changin Member
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Feast your eyes. Those are seats out of a 98 cavilier. They bolted up fine. The shocks I used were off of a Ranger. I used these because the eye was big enough for jasons relocaters. Im waiting on money to buy my caddies, smoothie rollpan, and lexan window. Oh and 195/60/15 kumhos. $50 a tire w00t!!

lata

·
Registered
235 Posts
man bobby i cant get enough of ur truck man.... looks nice shaved!!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good. I am lovin the winter rims.

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
Looks good. I am lovin the winter rims.

did you ever get you some wheels?

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Hows the front sit with the 18's now that the inners are gondy? Looking super pimp, one of my fave trucks on here.

·
Color Changin Member
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I still have a lot of work for it to lay out up front with the 18s. I have to cut the actual inner fender and modify my blower box. Once that is done, I have to notch my frame or lca to clear and my tie rods hit the frame. It never ends.....

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
looks good man.. but its texas you dont need no damn winter rims.. but i guess it rains down there for winter?

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Do you ever wash that thing? You need to chamios out the door jambs bro.

Looks good besides all the dirt.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yea bobby Shae188403
i got a new pcu and had forgot my passy

·
Color Changin Member
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
97S10SS said:
Do you ever wash that thing? You need to chamios out the door jambs bro.

Looks good besides all the dirt.
Thanks for the concerns about the dirt. I havent really detailed it since the last show I was in in September. Right now I really dont care about the dirt either because of its multicolored, bumper, nasty wheels state.

The main reason for these wheels is that tires for my boyds are very expensive and I want to save them. Plus I have a small bend on one of the rims and It sucks. So im just trying to save them. Thanks for the comments and concerns.

lata

1 - 20 of 48 Posts