S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE Part list book, and diagrams for all 94 up s10/sonoma.. read!!

well i recieved the book yesterday. Guys its great give all part numbers and prices for every single part on a 94 up s10/sonoma. its about 30 pages long (ill be spending a lot of time on the copying machine lol) and there is nothing left out. Also give all the diagrams how to take things apart. Part numbers, and time to work on items is also there. I attaced the pic of a page. 15 bucks shipped to your door. i have a lot of copying to do and it will be enclosed in fed ex envelope.

if your interested please e mail me at [email protected]

payment is by personal check, cash, or paypal. as soon as i get payment (make sure to include shipping address) ill send it out to you guys

tony

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats ok,

im sure for the people that i have helped out on the board 5 bucks isnt a lot to ask lol. im sure if they bid on it they will get it for 14 bucks. i think 1 dollar isnt to much in that case also

and with my digial camera i would have to take a lot of pics to get all teh sheets

tony

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I'll buy it offf you, I know you know what you're doing, and I trust what you say....and you'll help me out later with nitrous hopefully......but lemme get this straight, it tells you how to take apart and assemble basically everything with pictures and part numbers???

Or is is like when you go to get a part at the dealership and you have to wait for them to look THIS up on their computer before they can give you a number...??

Caleb

·
The Heezy To The Skeezy
349 Posts
I got adobe acrobat 5, I could even make it a pdf.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts