S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice, any pics of the whole frame. I need to talk to u about makin me a custom notch sometime... nothing real custom just needs to be bigger than normal.

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Thats one hell of a clean cut.......looks like u took time to grind that stuff perfect....this isnt a minitruckn how to section is it?

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silkysmooth said:
Thats one hell of a clean cut.......looks like u took time to grind that stuff perfect....this isnt a minitruckn how to section is it?
silkysmooth isnt it lol.

take your time when cuttin.

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Those control arms are pure sexiness....I opted to buy a welder last month instead of a pair....I def. know where 300 smackers is goin when tax money rolls in.

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Perfect.....I had an ass of a time gettin mine drilled out...its all about the tools eh?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
wow, that looks friggin awesome. what'd you use to clean all that up so well? when I clean mine, I'm gonna use a wire wheel and wire brushes I guess... it'll take a while tho.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cab said:
wow, that looks friggin awesome. what'd you use to clean all that up so well? when I clean mine, I'm gonna use a wire wheel and wire brushes I guess... it'll take a while tho.

sandblasted everything.
your link bars are in the works tex

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
woohoo, thanks man! :D

man I cant wait to get out of high school and start doin shit like this for a living... I wanna eventually run a MONSTER fab/custom shop, with several locations and mass producing hella shit.. I've been thinkin about it alot lately..

you gonna be needin any extra help in about 1 1/2 years when I graduate HS? lmao, it'd be killer to come work there for a while and learn some shit.

oh and btw, your pumpkin bracket that comes in the weld it yer damn self kit doesnt work with blazers. the gas tank xmember hits it. av modified his big time to make her fit, but that was on a 2nd gen. I'm gonna try to make mine work but if it doesnt, I may be callin you up to order some bag/bar axle mounts or somethin... we'll see.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the wire mess (temporary).
we will be taking this chassis to all the shows we go to in 2004. its going to be hooked up so people can play with it. its even gonna have a seat in the middle so you can sit down and hop around.

might even bolt on a briggs 10 horse to scoot around in it. hmmm?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts