S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some pics of a parallel 4 link setup installed on an s10. i've seen them installed on a ranger but i want to see it on an s10. anybody have any? i know larry probably does. thanks.

Brian

·
Registered
45 Posts
are you gonna run right up carl malones dress?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
It may be hard to find pics.. I heard be fore it's hard to stuff a parellel 4-link under a S10... not sure if this is true or not though.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Do u have to have a parallel 4-link or u could go with and triangulated 4-link.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i got a parallel 4 link wit a panhard bar on my truck i u want give me your email and ill send u some pics or tell me how and ill post them on here...later Joe

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Its easy to fit one on a dime, as long as you relocate the gas tank.
Doesn't seem like there is enough room under there though. Unless u built a new back half to accomidate to bars on each side other than that it seems like it wouldn't lay out cause it would layout on the hangers that the bars are attached too.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
RedSpeck_09 said:
i know larry probably does. thanks.

Brian
Sorry, I don't have any. I prefer using triangulated four links. A parallel is easy to install, if you get a good one. The brackets are pre-spaced, and go right on, real easy.

·
currently truckless
507 Posts
sorry to whore your thread, but does anyone know if you could make a lever parallel 4 link. like if you used really beefy top bars and mounted the bags on top of them?

·
Registered
99 Posts
i dunno wat all u guys r talkin bout i put my parallel on my truck on the outside of the frame rails and i have a step side and i think the bed is tighter to the frame then a reg bed? but anyway i had no troulbe puttin it on everyting fit fine it was a peice of cake but i wouldnt put one on again im doing a lever setup this winter if u want ill show u pics of mine but i dont no how to post a pic and for some reason no one will tell me how o well later Joe

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
When u hit post reply there will be a button that says browse on it. Click it and then find the pic on your computer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts