S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do ya have the bowtie on ya steering wheel painted. I think that looks phat as hell, but dunno how to go about and do it. I was also thinking bout painting pieces like the radiator support and the air box. I have seen some cool looks with like the back piece being one color, while the letters on both another. Looked great and wanna do it, but wanna do it right and have it look good. Always better to do it right the first time then crappy 3 or 4 times!!

:drunk:

·
Registered
211 Posts
i have my steering wheel bowtie painted.....just taped it off around it and got a small brush to paint it. i have also painted the raised writing on my air box..the "vortec" part. once again, just taped it off and sprayed. cutting all that tape around the ins and outs of the lettering was time consuming. turned out good though. i also painted the rod that holds up hood. cool touch.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
just go to walmart and get a paint pen, they have them in the arts and crafts section, it makes painting the bowtie on the wheel so easy, takes like 2 minutes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts