S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the deal i have an 85 blazer thats been sittin around my house doin nothin ever since in got my truck a year ago. well now that my truck is almost how i want it, its time to start back on the blazer. the reason i got a new truck was because my blazer got wrecked and i took the money and put down on the truck. anyway, i gotta have a new grille and i ruled out the old 82-90 style, already done the phantom, so now im wanting a 93 gmc grille w/billet insert. should i get a paintable one or chrome, i have a smoothie paintable bumper already installed and i saw a paintable grille on ebay the other day. what are you guys opinions? sorry for the essay too.
oh yeah heres a pic of the blazer from back in the day.

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
i don't like billet and chrome. painted and billet work pretty good. i like chrome and speed grill. oh and both of these with a billet bowtie :D

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my phantom grille looked pretty sweet with the chrome grille shell and polished insert. but my main thing was how will the grille look with a smoothie, painted bumper below it? oh and it'll definitely have a billet bowtie.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts