S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
95 S-10 Ext Cab 4.3 5spd
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just painted my bumper cover and grill flame red and the rest will soon be the same color...but...i wanna add something some flames or stripes...i was told green would look good on this red with some metal flake in the green...how exactly do u do flames?? could someone give me a detailed explanation?? i think stripes would look really cool exspecially with that bumper cover so how do they do those??give me ur ideas on color too..thanks..

·
Daily Customs
1,664 Posts
red and green CHRISTMAS!!!!

i do red and silver or white. flames are hard, being that you going to have to lay them out, and make time look right. Stripes are pretty easy, and i like them better. Just go get some tape and tape them out.

·
95 S-10 Ext Cab 4.3 5spd
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do u guys think of that metal flake stuff??? anyone know a wegsite that would tell me how to do the flames??

·
WANTED: 4" Bodydrop
686 Posts
theirs no "way" you do flames. its more of an art to lay them out and look decent. a buddy of mine has this gift and we did some "quick" flames on my truck... i know they look blotchy but like i said this was a quick job and i wasent finished yet :D

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts