S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called pacesetter to see if they made a header for a 2000 and the guy said no but the one for a 96-97 would fit.has anyone else heard this or seen it done?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Guy is full of crap but try and let me know if it works, if it would work and they knew it they would increase the years it would work. If you got the cash then go for it

P

·
0 Posts
I emailed a guy at carparts.com about soem headers that cost 170 dollars and he said he review and researched it for a couple of days and said that they should work. I think i may try it soon after i get my suspension worked out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ya, i have the headers on my truck and the seem to leak a little. i must of spoke to the same guy as you, because i have had problems with the ports lining up correctly. They may be a defective header because they are made in mexico. I am getting new ones in the mail so ill tell you if they work 100%. right now they only work 90% because i recut the gasket so they won't leak. resistance between the head and the header in the 1st and 2nd port/piston, is the problem.

P

·
0 Posts
Its not good if they leak because it cold air gets in where its leakin. It will mess up the block.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts