S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy an overhead consule for my blazer x. i dont want to go to the dealership either. do you guys know where i can find one or does anyone have one they are trying to get rid of. i looked on ebay and couldnt find a damn thing. thanx:stickpoke

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx man that helps. ill check ebay again. i want the one that isnt as long though. thanx again

·
lotta dark, lotta loud
28 Posts
I am looking for one that is really small, maybe with air conditioning controls in it and a sunroof switch. I would like to put a sunroof in my truck.

anyone know what kind of vehicle I could get one out of like that? Doesn't have to have the air conditioning controls, that would be an extra bonus.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i went to chevys website and they have a pic of one in a blazer. thats the one i want. its not long and it looks pimp.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
go to www.chevrolet.com click suv/truck and click blazer. then there will be a box that says 360 degrees interior. click that. then you can scroll the interior. scroll up and you will see the overhead consule i want. it will work perfect with a sunroof. badass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there are three buttons in the middle so you can program your garage door openers. im trying to find prices for them but i can find a site that carries them. i tried gmparts.com and they dont even list them. help.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
You can try gmpartsdirect.com, send an e-mail asking for the p/n's but you may end up buying several small parts. I don't think you could fit the AC controls overhead, that panal goes quite deep. I'm trying to find some nice lights to add to mine so I can remove the factory light.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts