S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been covered many times. i have read a lot of the posts. so what i can see that i need for my 1994 4.3 at min would be a belt and pulley. what is the cheapest way i could do this? i burnt my alt up and had it rebuilt but it doesnt make much power under 1,400 rpm. and im broke i just ordered all my air ride from SD.com and im broke as all hell plus i got ITB comin up asap so no time to find money. newayz any help on the cheapest and best way to do this would be great. thanks a lot

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u mean underdrive???????
no i do mean overdrive. if i underdrive it i wont make power till 1800 rpm. im wanting the alt. to spein faster at a lower rpm there for overdrive. i need a 1 3/4 inch pulley but cheapest i found them is 32 dollors shipped and then 47 for the belt. i just really dont have that money right now. (sad i know but i truely am broke as shit i got to barrow a compressor just to make it to the show)

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i actually got one free tonight. its a 2 inch and it didnt help at all. so im going to go down to a 1 3/4 inch and cross my fingers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts