S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres the first pics of our 93 first gen... by our i mean mine and DimebagDarrell, another member of the forum. We're brothers working on the truck as a shared project. So far we've got a new chrome bumper, clear corners, chrome bowtie, and we just finished putting the airdam on today. Hopefully this summer we're gunna repaint the entire truck the color of the airdam right now (victory red). Foglights will be put in this weekend, and lots more body, interrior, and other work are to come. We had a little bit of trouble with the airdam... read my post "stay away from godfather customs" in the exterior stying section.

Let us know whatcha think!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
streetbeatcustoms.com... 20 bux for the corners, 30 bux for the bumper lenses... real easy to install, and come with the bulbs.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
194 Posts
i was thinking of getting a similar airdam but i always bang curbs with my stock so thats out of the question

looking good though

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
yeah we also need to get that license plate outta there and in the cab, some dickhole at school did that to it the first day it snowed my junior year, came outside after school and the plate was sittin on the ground and the bumper had a few nicks.... i was pissed off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts