S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I ordered my superships micro max tuner today, should come by the end of the week. Got it for a killer price $345.00, and free shipping, thats with tax. I got it from www.truckperformance.com, I called on the phone, and talked to the guy I normally deal with he hooked me up. also gave me a great deal with the speed grille insert polished for 125.00 Had to pay shipping for that one, so it came to 138. when it's normally 139 before tax and shipping, and the superchips tuner is 379 normally plus tax and shipping. I will instal it this firday or saturday, and let you guys know how it goes.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it a lot, a lot better then stock, the only problem is you get this metalic noise, which is normal, In the process of dynomatting the are, should help some.

will let you know about the superchips tuner when I install it

·
Registered
466 Posts
I would of sold you mine for $275. You'll love it, the best thing about it is how it improves shifts on a automatic. But I guess that won't help you with a 5speed. But with everything else it does like read and clear codes it's still worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts